An old familiar – Unconscious Mutterings. When I was writing on this blog semi-regularly, I would occasionally post these from LunaNina’s blog. She actually has kept this up for 527 weeks – which is over ten years, kids. Really – wow. I am blown away by her ability to find ten random words a week for ten years. But anyway – although I didn’t have anything amazingly deep in response to these words, I give you:
- Schedule :: timeclock, boundaries
- Guest :: welcome
- Stall :: work, put the brakes on
- Cold :: sweater weather!
- Editorial :: stupidity in the Times
- Striped :: yarn and knitting, especially socks
- Curtains :: hanging them up
- Cramping :: years of menstrual cramps, ugh
- March :: forward
- Folder :: files and organization, on the computer
Yes, you can see that even though it is creeping towards spring, I am still thinking about yarn, knitting and sweaters. Not a surprise as I’m making progress on the Afghan of Death – steady progress.
I am also glad that I’m post-menopausal, so my years of severe cramps can now just be in memory and not something to anticipate on a monthly basis. Thank the goddess for that one.