I’ve been tagged by Debra at Mama Flo’s to tell you about Six (6) Unspectacular Quirks of Mine.
1. Although I’ve always been well read and think of myself as “educated,” I really love low brow entertainment like the TV show “Cheaters” (which has just got to be the very worst show ever);
2. I sing out loud in the car, at home, actually anywhere. This has caused much embarrassment to the spawn over the years. I’m particularly fond of Joni Mitchell, but I sing everybody from Streisand to Lucinda Williams. I once bought a jacket worn by Joni at a concert, although it barely fit and I ended up donating it to goodwill; the fact that she’d worn it probably only once was enough to make the sale;
3. I used to read Tarot cards on a daily basis, and I have judged people based on their astrological signs (and yes, the ‘Publican and I are the same sign);
4. I can take all day to drink a single cup of coffee, a quirk which the ‘Publican finds fairly disgusting, but then again, he drinks espresso which I cannot imagine, let alone try;
5. I run hot and frequently have to sleep above the covers and of course, the ‘Publican is underneath said covers – this is the opposite of many couples; and
6. Although I’m not very vain in general, I have to have my pedicures, I’ve highlighted my hair for so many years I don’t have a clue what the real color is anymore, and I almost never wear my glasses anywhere. If there’s a problem with my contacts, I’ll try not to go out of the house.
The Rules for this MeMe are as follows:
1. Link the person(s) who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell about six unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag six following bloggers by linking them;
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged bloggers’ blogs, letting them know they’ve been tagged.
I’m not going to tag anyone – if you see this and have a mind to play along, go ahead, just do the link back thing.